Monday, February 14, 2011

Let the Flames begin!

Two posts in one day!? Well, I must have alot of time on my hands. And you know what they say about non-busy people that have muscle spasiming hands... The devil makes work for them, by making them work in an etch-a-sketch factory.
Well I couldn't find one of those so I just painted up a "spare" zippo lying around, and now its so manly it drips testosterone.

On the original cover art for "The Mask", the character is holding a green zippo lighter with the comic publishing companies' logo on the front, surounded in an orange circle.
Photobucket


TOTALLY BADASS.
Photobucket

I will (probably) soon be spray laquering it for added protection.

Have a good, single awarness day!

2 comments:

  1. Haha very nice Brendan! The lighter looks great, is it one you got from James?
    :D

    You should draw me a single-line picture and mail it over here!

    -Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude what fluid do you use cause that's some sick flames you got there, lol

    ReplyDelete