Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Post which has a long title, in which: I go to Moscow....Idaho - I can learn to drive - an unintentially creepy sketch-book.

First of all I would like to congradulate our Jazz band (especially Eric for taking unexpected solos) on a very well done performance at the largest jazz festival in North America.
I got more markers. James got a switch blade comb...in a toystore. Kevin raged like a troll at the religious books in a quaint coffe shop where we squandered a good couple hours on a cool friday afternoon.
There were many books, of course none of them good, contradictory to the sign outside. With this kind of falsety one could only expect that the movies(which were advertised as merely "good") were in fact great.
The whole town is misleading. Right off the bat and through the winshield of the neighbors sports car, who in fact was standing in his worn bathrobe that his haggaring wife had gotten him for his 45th birthday.At this time he is 57. Now she nagged that it was to tatty, yet it was still his favourite, and in a gesture of quiet defience he went to get the paper in his tatty robe. Only to see a slimy baseball smash through his pride and joy car. Whom he loved more than his nagging wife.
We went to find some music, instead found a religious coffee shop. Isnide and old theatre building. Right nest to another old movie theatre.
The "everting tie-die" store accross the slushie street, was a pawn shop (loaded with guns). The clerk wouldn't let me touch the handguns. I was 16.

The were two main things that wern't misleading.
1. The friday night concert with Victer Wooten was amzazing (though my butt was sore)!
2. The hotel was still a truckstop...next to the pulp mill. Though nobody's room was filled with unidentifiable stain and trucker pubes.

The next day I saw some sweet sweet trombone soloists(ss ?).
James went to taco bell 3 times.
There are no pictures.



Road Users Fear Me!*

*a general bulliten posted on all airways for drivers to stay off the roads and indoors, as Brendan Lacy has a piece of paper that says he is allowed to drive.

Photobucket


Thats right. I got an L. It only Took my 10 MINUTES!!
WOOOOOH! I can drive, legally now at least. But none of my friends want to take a ride with me....I wonder why?


An unintentially creepy sketch-book.

On the way to/during/from moscow Kevin fell asleep alot. The perfect subject for sketches, and marker moustaches.
Enjoy the pictures.

Photobucket


This is one by James.
Photobucket


Photobucket


This one is curtesy of the drugs I hid in his diner.
Photobucket


More coming soon Robyn! Though not of Kevin, better things. ;)

1 comment:

  1. "This one is curtesy of the drugs I hid in his diner." WHAT

    "Though not of Kevin, better things. ;)" You say that like you assume I can't read this >:| You know I'm the most amazing thing in the universe.

    ReplyDelete