Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cant See The Forest, Through The Trees.

I make My Living In American Cheese!
Just another art showcase, To tie over the week before I start building knives.....Anyway this is a pencil crayon series I did of tropical frogs, set on monoprinted backgrounds of basic printing ink. The background on the red-eyed tree frog, I did fist prints in the ink (the ink is spread onto a glass plate) and punched it to hard shatttering the glass. There is now some shiny shards of glass in the purple background.....I think it adds to the creative...ness. Anyway enjoy the series.
Red eyed tree frog.
Photobucket

Dendrobates azureus: blue pioson dart frog. Or in the native tongue Okopipi
Photobucket

I think this is the Granulated tree frog but I could be wrong...
Photobucket


Thanks!
NEXT WEEK: Knife making part .1

No comments:

Post a Comment