Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm a man not a Disco Ball.

"WOW" is all I have to say to the most delicious tea that ever slipped down me neck.
And uh, "Holy Crap, thats awsome.", when I take a second sip.
Mighty leaf, you are a teamaking god among puny Tetly drinking men (and womyn if we are to be corect), A black sheep with a higher than average I.Q than the rest of the nondescript herd. You are a painter who will only have his most amazing work appreciated when he is dead...wait no thats a bad metaphor, because your tea is awsome NOW!
The intriguing taste of whole leaf rooibos, mixed with the comforting aroma of mint, with just a hint of smooth dark chocolate, make this tea one I won't soon forget.

Photobucket


A silk tea bag makes this expierience all the more amazing.
Photobucket


My Corner "G" and The "Rub", Mug.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Tea! Thanks Robyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment