Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lets December It.

This is just a photo-showcase to keep me sane during the week. I took the pictures for my art project entitled "Death-Hippo 2000". Apparently its a vase, But you would need a whole bunch of flowers to stuff down its too big throat......Maybe I'll put a severed leg in it. You'll notice a dissapearence of one ear, on the right side. Thats cause I bit it off, when I was wrestling this Monster in a south african watering hole.
Make sure that you scroll ALL the way to the bottom, and enjoy!

Before First Firing.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


First firing with underglaze painted.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The bloodied ear stump.

After the final 3rd firing with the clear glaze.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Such a manly mouth.
Photobucket

The EYES! They Follow Me Into INSANITY!

1 comment:

  1. hoooooly crap Brendan!!
    That looks fantastic!!!!!!
    You did such an awesome job man, I can't wait to see it in person :D
    yay!

    -Robyn

    ReplyDelete