Sunday, December 26, 2010

We Dont Need No Water.

Mexican Wrestlers take the world(by storm). Part 1.

So this past summer, on a hypothetical warm sunny day, Brendan(played by Daniel Craig, while jumping the Alps on a flaming Elephant.) looked into the Bleak Godless sky with his cold grey eyes full of lasers, and said "I need me a Mexican Wrestling Mask"(but in a totally badass british accent). And so I made some.

This Blog has templates and better instructions to making masks than I want to type.
http://www.capcom-unity.com/bigmex/blog/2008/08/12/how_to_make_a_lucha_libre_mask_out_of_a_tee_shirt

Scroll fast to the bottom of this sequence,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


El Gringo Loco. FUN FACT: Did you know that El Gringo Loco is a founder of the SPCA?...Look it up.
Photobucket

Photobucket


El Demente. I made this one for my secret buddy, on board the Pacific Swift sail training vessel.
Photobucket

Photobucket


I made this one for the Skipper of the Pacific Swift, it is adorned with a painted silouette of the Swift and a hand stitched border around the ship complete with rigging.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I spent SO long on that water!!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Well Thats the Fruits of last summer's labour. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment